Friday, February 11, 2022

ISRAEL is the APPLE of God's EYE

 

Zechariah 2:8 

King James Version

8 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; 

After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations 

which spoiled you: 

for he that toucheth you 

toucheth the apple of his eye.


If God loves Israel so much, considering the nation the "apple of his eye", what happens to those who try to destroy His "peculiar people"?

As always, Scripture -- the WORD of GOD -- has the LAST WORD:

Genesis 12:3 

King James Version

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, 

and curse him that curseth thee

and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.


Exodus 14:14 

King James Version

14 The Lord shall fight for you

and ye shall hold your peace.


Deuteronomy 28:7 

King James Version

7 The Lord shall cause thine enemies 

that rise up against thee 

to be smitten before thy face: 

they shall come out against thee one way, 

and flee before thee seven ways.


Joshua 1:5 

King James Version

5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee 

all the days of thy life

as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee

I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.


Isaiah 41:11-12 

King James Version

11 Behold, 

all they that were incensed against thee 

shall be ashamed and confounded

they shall be as nothing

and they that strive with thee 

shall perish.

12 Thou shalt seek them, 

and shalt not find them, 

even them that contended with thee

they that war against thee shall be as nothing

and as a thing of nought.


Isaiah 43:14 

King James Version

14 Thus saith the Lord, 

your redeemer, 

the Holy One of Israel

For your sake I have sent to Babylon, 

and have brought down all their nobles, 

and the Chaldeans, 

whose cry is in the ships.


Isaiah 54:17 

King James Version

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; 

and every tongue that shall rise against thee 

in judgment thou shalt condemn

This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, 

and their righteousness is of me, 

saith the Lord.


Isaiah 60:12 

King James Version

12 For the nation and kingdom 

that will not serve thee shall perish

yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.


Ezekiel 38:18-23 

King James Version

18 And it shall come to pass at the same time 

when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, 

saith the Lord God,

 that my fury shall come up in my face.

19 For in my jealousy 

and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, 

Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking 

in the land of Israel;

20 So that the fishes of the sea, 

and the fowls of the heaven, 

and the beasts of the field, 

and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, 

and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, 

shall shake at my presence, 

and the mountains shall be thrown down, 

and the steep places shall fall, 

and every wall shall fall to the ground.

21 And I will call for a sword against him 

throughout all my mountains, 

saith the Lord God: 

every man's sword shall be against his brother.

22 And I will plead against him 

with pestilence and with blood; 

and I will rain upon him, 

and upon his bands, 

and upon the many people that are with him, 

an overflowing rain, 

and great hailstones, 

fire, 

and brimstone.

23 Thus will I magnify myself, 

and sanctify myself; 

and I will be known in the eyes of many nations

and they shall know that I am the Lord.


Zechariah 12:2-3 

King James Version

2 Behold

I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling 

unto all the people round about, 

when they shall be in the siege 

both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem 

a burdensome stone for all people: 

all that burden themselves with it 

shall be cut in pieces, 

though all the people of the earth 

be gathered together against it.


Zechariah 12:9 

King James Version

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, 

that I will seek to destroy all the nations 

that come against Jerusalem.


What CAUSED division

  JESUS warned : Mark 3:24 King James Version 24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself,  that kingdom cannot stand . What makes GOD re...