Saturday, November 21, 2020

Honoring ISRAEL

 

Psalm 14:2

King James Version

2 The Lord looked down from heaven 

upon the children of men, 

to see if there were any that did understand, 

and seek God.


Why honor Israel?

I attribute it to SPIRIT.

Three days ago, He made me pay attention to a particular verse:

Matthew 23:39 

King James Version

39 For I say unto you, 

Ye shall not see me henceforth, 

till ye shall say, 

Blessed is he that cometh 

in the name of the Lord.


That was a powerful statement from JESUS.

That means, He won't show Himself to Israel.

UNTIL the nation acknowledges Him, and says:

"Blessed is he that cometh 

in the name of the Lord."


It made me sit up, and pay attention, for sure.

Why haven't the Jews honored JESUS?

Isn't JESUS the King of the Jews?

Hasn't He given up His life for them?

Hasn't He ministered to them?

Hasn't He healed them?

Why is Israel so hated everywhere?

Why did GOD choose them?

Why does He love Israel so much?

I was mighty puzzled.

Israel seems to be GOD's HEART.

I needed to get to the bottom of this.

It is a delicious habit, as born again workman.

Let me take you on an EXCITING Scripture adventure.

GOD's WORD will surely reveal everything.

Especially to one who knows nothing.

And to one who wants to know everything.

Especially GOD's truth.

That would be me.

Let's start from HOME.


Updated 23 October 2023


What CAUSED division

  JESUS warned : Mark 3:24 King James Version 24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself,  that kingdom cannot stand . What makes GOD re...