Wednesday, January 10, 2024

A kingdom of PRIESTS

 

GOD tells ISRAEL, through Moses:

Exodus 19:5

King James Version

5 Now therefore, 

if ye will obey my voice indeed, 

and keep my covenant, 

then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me

 above all people: 

for all the earth is mine:


Had GOD not made me born again, I wouldn't have turned to the Bible.

And I would have missed out on a lot of His mysteries.

One of which is His love for Israel.

Who was chosen by GOD, for His perfect purpose.

Today, I return to a 25 August 2021 article we wrote.

Reprinting a section of it here.

To remind myself why GOD chose Israel.


-----------------------


Finally, I understood.

Why GOD wanted ISRAEL to be a HOLY nation.

Thanks to the HOLY SPIRIT, I was led to the uncontestable verse:

Exodus 19:6

King James Version

6 And ye shall be unto me 

a kingdom of priests, 

and an holy nation. 

These are the words 

which thou shalt speak 

unto the children of Israel.


No wonder, the Levites.

No wonder, God kept telling Israel:

Leviticus 11:45

King James Version

45 For I am the Lord that bringeth you 

up out of the land of Egypt, 

to be your God: 

ye shall therefore be holy, 

for I am holy.


Leviticus 20:7

King James Version

7 Sanctify yourselves therefore, 

and be ye holy: for I am the Lord your God.


Leviticus 20:26

King James Version

26 And ye shall be holy unto me: 

for I the Lord am holy, 

and have severed you from other people, 

that ye should be mine.


-----------------------


Lastly, apostle Peter contends:

1 Peter 2:9-10

King James Version

9 But ye are a chosen generation, 

a royal priesthood, 

an holy nation, 

a peculiar people; 

that ye should shew forth the praises of him 

who hath called you out of darkness 

into his marvellous light;

10 Which in time past were not a people, 

but are now the people of God: 

which had not obtained mercy, 

but now have obtained mercy.


Thus, we learn Israel is a priestly race.

No wonder Israel is the apple of GOD's eye.

GOD has great plans for Israel.

Which no man can thwart.

May Israel awaken to her divine destiny.


Related material:

A KINGDOM of PRIESTS

ABOVE all nations

PRIEST from JUDA

JESUS

HOLINESS


Image: Free Bible Images


What CAUSED division

  JESUS warned : Mark 3:24 King James Version 24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself,  that kingdom cannot stand . What makes GOD re...